British Made Bell Tents
Discard all your preconceptions of traditional camping.... This is glamping!
Camping with style, luxury and most of all glamour.
BCT outdoors have designed a complete range of all season luxury glamping tents with features that include wood burning stoves, partitioned inners and superior extended life span tent fabrics.
See our Glamping Bell Tent and Glamping Bell Tent Tradition ranges to view all the options and change your idea of camping forever!
Pioneer Luxury Camping Tent Direct from BCT Outdoors Bradford
What can be more relaxing and rejuvenating than glamping in a luxury canvas Traditional Tent, in the peace of the
English countryside, the smell of wood smoke and maybe the odd glass of wine.
If this doesn't re-kindle your love of camping nothing will.
British Made Tents at their very best. Made in England, in house, in Bradford Yorkshire by Britain's number 1 tent
Traditional Canvas Tents have made a remarkable resurgence in the last year or two. What can be better than proper
cotton canvas and a traditional luxury tent made in England. "Ask for a fabric sample – you won't be disappointed"
Whether you are on a family holiday, glamping holiday, visiting a pop festival or just chilling out in the country a BCT
Luxury Canvas Tent is ideal.
Traditional Tents can be purchased direct from the factory at BCT Outdoors Bradford premises.
Click here to contact us or call 01274 728469.
BCT Outdoors Ltd: Pioneer Luxury Canvas Tent Features and Specification
Pioneer was a new model for 2012. It is based on a Dutch Scout design which is very popular in the Netherlands. We
already manufacture this tent for a large Dutch distributor.
The Pioneer tent could be described as an upmarket Giant Pearl!
The Pioneer has many unique features that are not included in any of our other models.
Being manufactured for the Dutch market the tent boasts a headroom height of 2.4 meters making it feel very light
• Benefitting from a sewn in groundsheet the tent can sleep 6 to 8 people comfortably.
• It has pockets in the side wall for the safe keeping of small items.
• A rear door and ventilator in the rear of the tent allows easy access from either end of the Pioneer.
• Manufactured to our usual high standard including double sewn seams and heavy reinforcing at points of strain.
• Herringbone webbing around the perimeter and brass eyelets, good strong guyropes with hardwood runners and
hand cleft pegs.
• Good 28mm tubular steel frame, uprights and ridge go together into a solid welded bracket.
• The cover has a 150mm wear band down the ridge section – reinforced with PVC at the major points of strain.
• Two good ventilation windows in the front door with zip down covers and rollback tapes with 'D' rings.
• Heavy duty spiral zips used throughout.
• The permanent front canopy makes a good shelter for removing muddy boots or drying out wet cloths, or maybe a
place to sit and chill out in the fresh air.
Bell Tents | Canvas Bell Tents | Glamping Tents | Luxury Bell Tents | British Made Bell Tents | Bell Tent Canopy | Bell Tent Extension | Glamping Bell Tents | Traditional Bell Tents | British Made Canvas Tents | Glamping | Quality Bell Tents | BCT Outdoors | Luxury Tents | Traditional Canvas Tents | Luxury Safari Tents | Canvas Tents